Translate

YUM!

Yum

Google Cookies

Due to the new European Union Law GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which started on May 25, 2018, I inform you and confirm to you that Google uses cookies automatically on my blog including the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and other collected data. You are giving your consent when reading this blog. Thank you.


Friday 10 February 2017

Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas

It's  Valentine’s Day again! I know there are lots of blogs online about Valentine’s Day. In fact, I have written some of them  and of course in a PILYA BLOG MAGAZINE, a Filipino German magazine originated in Germany. This time I am writing about food ideas which recipes I have already written in my other writing sites. Valentine’s Day celebration is not complete without food. So, we'll start with the starters.



Starter Choices:
  • Buttered salmon with steamed vegetables like broccoli and decorated  with mango.
  • Lettuce salad with oranges and cashew nuts.
  • Rocket salad with bramble fruits.
  • Simple salad with lime dressing.
  • Mango Cucumber and tomato salad.


Main Menu Choices:
  • Beef Steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes
  • Pork Chopsuey with boiled rice
  • Cordon Blue with pasta
  • Chicken Tocino with rice
  • Grilled fish, boiled rice and steamed vegetables 


Dessert Choices:
  • Fresh fruits slices like mango, orange, guyabano, lychee,  etc....
  • Vanilla, chocolate or fruit ice cream
  • Mango Float
  • Black Forest Cake


Drinks:

It is up to you what you would like to drink. It could be fruit juices, red or white wine, beer, champagne,  coke, Pepsi or just a healthy mineral water.


Here is the link to my cooking site where you can find some of the recipes I mentioned above.
Thellys Cucina International 

Hubpages- the link to my main writing site where I have written some recipes.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your Valentine’s Day celebration.

 Copyright 2017 by Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

2 comments: