Translate

YUM!

Yum

Google Cookies

Due to the new European Union Law GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which started on May 25, 2018, I inform you and confirm to you that Google uses cookies automatically on my blog including the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and other collected data. You are giving your consent when reading this blog. Thank you.


Saturday 3 June 2017

Homemade Mango Banana Ice Cream

Hello June! It is summer in Germany and it is getting hot every day. I feel like I am in my home country again, sweating to the max. Well, not so much as I did a few weeks ago in the Philippines. 

I am not complaining as I love summer more than winter. I only have to be creative that helps me fight against the heat of the weather. No, I don´t use aircon. Aircon makes me sick. I only eat something cold and refreshing.



In Cebu airport before I flew back to Germany, I bought a box of Philippines mango puree, unsweetened. It was expensive but I forgot to buy this in the supermarket. And so what? I have to get rid of some Pesos anyway before going home. This 1 pack pureed mango was for making juice and I loved its natural sweetness. After a few days of drinking mango juice, I had an idea to make an ice cream. So I made an ice cream out of the remaining mango puree but added banana and yoghurt in it. Yummy!



Homemade Mango Banana Ice Cream

Ingredients:

150 gram Philippines mango puree
1 ripe banana, sliced in small pieces
1 teaspoon honey
150 gram natural yoghurt

Mango puree and yoghurt.

Let´s start!

Put the sliced banana, mango puree, honey and yoghurt in a blender. Blend well and put in the freezer for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!

Mango banana ice cream.

Tips:


  • You can use frozen sliced bananas. This makes the mixture cremier than using the unfrozen one and you can enjoy the ice cream after making it.
  • Add grated chocolates or sprinkles when serving. 
  • Decorate with a piece of ripe mango when serving.

Here are some Summer Goodies to enjoy.




Thank you very much for stopping by. Please feel free to share this blog in all your social media sites. Comments are highly appreciated. God bless.

Copyright 2017 by Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment