|This bacon recipe served with fried rice from a leftover rice.|
1 package of sliced bacon (100 gram)
3 ripe tomatoes, cut into halves
2 red and yellow or green bell peppers
1 piece of spring onions
2 cloves of garlic, crushed or thinly sliced
olive oil in case you don´t use bacon drippings or you need more oil for frying
salt and white pepper powder to taste
a bit of chili (optional)
|Fried Tomatoes and Bell Peppers in the Bacon Drippings.|
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into halves.
- Deseed the bell peppers, wash and slice them into the sizes you want them to fry.
- Wash and slice the spring onions into tiny pieces.
- Heat the frying pan in medium heat and then fry the bacon until brown. Set aside on a plate.
- Saute the garlic and then fry the tomatoes in the outer sides (the cut sides down first) of the frying pan with the bacon drippings while the bell peppers are in the middle of the pan. The skinny sides down first and fry until brown. Then turn the brown sides up and continue frying until done.
- Add the spring onions and stir a bit. Be careful not to ruin the tomatoes. Add the salt, pepper and chili (if you like hot) to the food. Then add fresh, washed and cut parsley.
- Serve with boiled potatoes, pasta, boiled or fried rice.
|Fried Bacon Slices w/ Bell Peppers & Tomatoes|
The simple fried rice in the 1st photo above was a leftover rice, just toasted in the frying pan with a bit of butter. Tasted with soy sauce and white pepper powder and a bit of parsley herb.
The link below is a recipe of fried rice from a leftover rice.
An Editor´s Choice recipe in Hubpages
Thank you very much for your visit and please don´t forget to comment, pin and share this recipe to others. Have a great day to all.
Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved